Saturday, July 31, 2004
Pretty much, I am obsessed with the fact that in less than 10 hours, I will be in shouting distance of George Bush. Suffice to say, with the VIP passes I am a nut case. Now, I spoke to the RNC and they said I wasn't allowed to bring my cool George Bush poster, but they didn't say anything about me not being able to wear a cool, special customized T shirt. So with iron on paper, and my poster stuff scanned I made a cool T.
OK, a few things I plan on doing tomorrow to get the president's attention
1. Wear my cool T shirt and stand out
2. Peddle my daughter Ali as a poor orphan child
3. Extend my chest more
4. Trip my friend Monica and make it look as if she passed out
5. Trip my brother, it won't hurt to double up
6. Wait for a really quiet moment, just when the rush of screams and appluase slows down, then be the lone voice that carries out, and hsout at the top of my lungs, "We Love you George."
And if all else fails, when he reaches to shake my hand, I wont' let go.