Short blog. Just wanted to update you.
Day one, infusion number two. It went smoother and I wasn’t
there nearly as long. It went from 90 minutes for Enhertu to 30 minutes. I still
had 30 minutes premeds and another 30 of another chemo therapy before Enhertu.
I wasn’t as exhausting as the first time when I was there for 6 hours.
I feel good, not tired today. Although I did take a 90
minute nap.
For some reason I had this nervous excitement. It was so prevalent
my oncologist even stated I wasn’t my normal calm self. I told her about it.
She told me from my notes and what I told her, that I am
doing well.
Although both her and my physician assistant commented on
how my ‘wound’ was looking so much better and the swelling under my arm (Lymph
nodes) had reduced.
All encouraging.
Bring on the next hit, let’s take this baby down a few more
notches.
My chemo nurse said I have a good head for the bald look and
told me from what she has seen, this treatment of Chemo is different with hair loss.
It’s like the shock of it causes the loss but it grows back fast. She told me
not to be surprised.
I hope the diary I kept helps me get through this round
easier, plus I have hydration scheduled for Friday.
According to my diary, today through Friday afternoon food
tastes normal and nothing bothered me. I am planning accordingly for the rest
of the week.
So we’ll see.
I did however finish (Thank goodness) Sweet Magnolias.
Season four was torture, like paying a punishment I didn’t deserve. Season
five was better. I still skipped over the mushy stuff.
For some reason it went into The Resident. Now that is a
good show.
Off to write a little then relax.
Thanks for reading!

Well that seems all positive Jackie now start kicking its ass G.I. u got thes lady!!!πͺπͺπͺπͺπͺπͺπ©·π©·π©·π©·π©·π©·π©·π©·ππΌππΌππΌππΌππΌππΌππΌππΌπ
ReplyDeleteWishing you an easy week❤️ take care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteI remember when mine came back very curly, so don’t be surprised if you got Head of curlson the head
ReplyDeleteGreat blog entry. Keep fighting. Ur winning and u will continue to win trust God.....God is great
ReplyDelete