Friday, July 31, 2026

Hydration Infusion

 


I am so glad I kept track of everything that first cycle. It’s a spreadsheet. I look at each day last cycle to see how I felt, what to avoid eating.

It’s been a challenge to change my eating habits. But I am trying. Small meals frequently. I’ve been snacking a lot, healthy snacks. But the dreaded ‘sick’ days are coming.

I did get some new stuff from the Medical Marijuana store, a tincture.

So far, I feel I am one step ahead of this game. Last time I recall even blogging that I was exhausted on this day (Day four).

Maybe it was the hydration infusion I had today. I don’t know. I am not exhausted, but I’ll take it one day at a time.

I went to a local infusion center instead of going all the way into town. It was weird. Not as comfy as the Woman’s Hospital, and the chairs didn’t recline. How do you have an infusion center without reclining chairs.

No one was permitted back there with me either.

Oh, well, not sure I will do that again unless it makes that big of a difference in my chart of symptoms.

Not much happening …. Have to go get the ‘good’ MRI next week, which still irritates me that I have to do this again.

As I said before, if I had regular insurance it would not be approved.

Short blog tonight, just wanted to update you and let you know I am still here fighting and grateful for all of you!

4 comments:

  1. That was so insightful to track your first cycle! Wishing you good vibes for the weekend! ~ Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you every day ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s a good plan. I wish I had thought of that. For a while all I could eat was canned peaches, vanilla ice cream and regular coke. That was it. Extra hydration always good. I agree no recliners!! That’s is very strange. Keeping you in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m praying this cycle is better. Please rest when your body tells you to.

    ReplyDelete