Sunday, September 27, 2026

Updating finally, right?

 


Long time no blog, right?

It’s been busy and well, of course, I was getting over the bronchitis. Feeling so much better. I wish I had more strength, I just wear out so easily.

A friend and reader Bobbi, told me not to overdo it.

Guess what?

I did. It’s okay. I need to start feeling normal again. I work at the church and writing like a mad woman felt good and this weekend I did the 48 hour film fest. I was back to doing what I love. Filmmaking and creating.

Make a movie in 48 hours starting Friday night with  writing it and then filming on Saturday.

Did I look awesome. Heck no. I rocked the bald and baseball cap and baggy comfy clothes. I actually looked like my grandfather.



That’s not an exaggeration. My friend Matt, took pictures and asked if he could post them. I told sure. I thought he was so sweet, but you know what. As unattractive as I am right now, this is what cancer looks like you're you aren't letting it win.

I had a ton of help tho so I wasn’t carrying it alone, but still it was a lot but I am proud that I did it. Man, my filmmaker buddies are the best.

My daughter said the good thing was all of us on the team are older so we’ll want to get done to take a nap.

 I had the energy mentally but physically, I guess being a chemo lazy lump for months didn’t help. My legs were sore yesterday and I still had church work to do as well.

The shoot was fun and it went so well.


I went to work today and  now as I write this,  I am so tired. I had a late lunch and devoured a cheeseburger. Not sure I can eat right now. I just feel blah. I know most of that is from doing too much.

So I am going to take tonight, rest and relax, tomorrow I will get back on the writing horse plus I took on a freelance editing project to make some extra money.

Then, well, we all know what Tuesday is.

We start again.

Until Next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment