In case you don't feel like going everywhere to gather up the information, my sources have gathered them all.
From multiple sources, including and not limited to, The Spoiling Dead Fans, Wetpaint, TV guide, for your reading pleasure here you go...
From our friends at The Spoiling Dead Fans
(THANKS GUYS) FOR some awesome pictures and other info, check out their site!
TSDF EXCLUSIVE: tidbits for "Remember". The scenes/info may or may not be in order - Prime
Credit: Bill Nye the Spoiler Guy
Credit: Bill Nye the Spoiler Guy
- While Rick is walking through ASZ, there are two houses next door to one another. Aaron tells him they can have both. Rick, as a precaution, makes them all sleep in the same house in the same room for the first night. The leader of ASZ comes around and comments on them staying in the same house. The next day Rick talks about them not having to share a room.
-While Rick is in his new house he receives his first visitor. A shirtless Rick (yummmmm) meets Alexandra (character name not known) at the door. Right away she offers to cut his hair. Her son is around Carls age so they immediately have something in common. There are a few kids Carl's age and a girl that Carl may be interested in.
-Each person in the group is given a specific job. Daryl is the only person who doesn't have a job assigned to him and doesn't seem to like the place. He spends a lot of time on the porch (from the preview). At one point, he skins a possum even though there is plenty of good food to eat.
-The group is shown how to do a 'run'. A son of one of the community's leaders has a walker chained up, which ends up missing. It creeps up on the group from out of nowhere. One of them stabs the walker and the leader's son throws a fit (Lizzie anyone?). Glenn ends up punching the guy who chained the walker. The guy's mother thanks Glenn for teaching her son a lesson.
-In the house Carl is in he hears a noise upstairs. With knife in hand, Carl opens the door (from the preview). It's empty apart from some magazines which we find out later belong to the local kids. They used the house as a hangout. No walkers behind the door though. Carl is just imagining or thinking like his father; always on the look out.
-At one point, Carol mentions the group may possibly get weak if they stay at the community. They want to stay, but it's more of a concern they will become weak. Rick then says they won't get weak. He goes on to says that if the people in the ASZ don't make it, the group will just take it.
Note: the information is correct at the time of posting. As always, anything can change by the time we see the episode.
Credit: The Spoiler Demons
-The episode ends on the eve of the group's second night at the safe zone. The ending scene is the group talking about "becoming weak"(mentioned in our spoilers on Tuesday). Earlier during the day, Rick leaves the compound with a satchel to go exploring. He goes to the area where he placed his gun in the blender. Carl appears from behind the building. Rick doesn't seem bothered that Carl is outside the walls. Carl sneaks out to follow a girl who lives in the ASZ. She sneaks over the wall to explore. (Just like Ellie in The Last of Us game) Carl loses her and bumps into Rick. Some walkers come and the father/son tag team take them out. A walker grabs Rick's boot and Rick goes to stab the walker in the head but Carl wants to do it to prove he has balls.
-Alexandra Breckenridge, we confirm to be playing Jessie. She is the one who cuts Ricks hair.
-Deanna is the leader of Alexandria Safe Zone. She's an odd, older woman with blonde, shoulder length hair.
ALSO from our compilation goddess who gathered ALL the info
1) Title of Sunday’s episode 5.12 is ‘Remember”; 5.13 is ‘Forget’. Title of 5.14 – Spend! Sunday night- Rick will finally lose the beard, which is in Norman Reedus’ custody!
2 houses- all together the first night then we’ll see the split. Daryl has trouble fitting in of course and being comfortable. Carol wiorries they will be “too soft” by staying at ASZ and Rick still has his guard up- he goes back and retrieves his weapon and we get Anthrax’s Scott Ian as a guest walker!
2.) Instead of Douglas Monroe leading Alexandria in the comic, we have Deanna! Interesting twist and rumored to be Kate Vernon (Battlestar Galactica) but not confirmed. Second female leader for the series after Dawn at Grady- both in season 5.
Other characters in Alexandria Safe Zone:
1)Alexandra Breckinridge- casting code name “Samantha” which many fans expect to be the Jessie role from the comic. I think she’s definitely Jessie who will likely rock Rick’s world a little.
2) Michael Traynor – Nicholas
3) Elijah Marcano – Mikey
4) Ann Mahoney – Olivia (groomed Rick in the comic)
5) Corey Brill – Pete (surgeon mentioned in The Distance, small role in comic)
6) Katelyn – Enid
7) Major Dotson - Sam
3) How does Rick’s group fit into life in the ASZ? “That's absolutely the drama at the heart of the rest of the season.” We know Carol worries in Sunday’s episode that staying may make them ‘too soft’; we know Daryl struggles to adjust to people and routine despite his successes at the prison.
4) Season finale, episode 5.16 will be 90 minutes which means we’ll get around 60 minutes of show instead of usual 42-50.
5) Official synopsis for 5.16 Daryl finds himself in trouble while out on a run. Meanwhile, in Alexandria, Rick and his group continue to feel like outsiders as danger lurks near the gates. Title may be "How the Harvest Gets Home".
6) Anthrax’s Scott Ian appears as a walker Sunday night, and we’ll see Rick retrieve the gun he buried in the blender outside that shack! Greg Nicotero directs7.) 5.13 - Forget: Rick and the group continue to acclimate to their new surroundings.
5.14 - Spend: Rick and his group face a number of challenges while trying to secure their new home.